Wouldn’t it be Nice… if we could Play Together?
For Beach Boys fans everywhere the original band’s reformation for a 50th anniversary reunion world tour was literally music to the ears; its sell-out status testimony to the fact that the music never dies.
But seemingly the love does.
The ironically named Mike Love, original band member and the custodian of the Beach Boys brand name, has decided that he has had enough of touring with the rest of the original band and is going it alone with some session musicians under the Beach Boys moniker.
- Stop the Press!!! New works
- Wouldn't it be Nice... if we could Play Together?
- Do we sanctify art too much? Or should art be alive?
- Kith & Kin II: New Glass and Ceramics, until 31 December 2012 at The Natonal Glass Centre Sunderland.
- Monograph artist focus: Antony Micallef
- News: ‘Someday All the Adults Will Die!’ at The Hayward Gallery
- News: Peter Blake to design new Madness album
- News: David Bowie at the V&A museum.
- Lucie Bennett
- The Most Expensive Book of the Twentieth Century
- Seamus Nicolson: The Arcadian Metropolis
- Gettin In Over My Head