Monograph Music Month
Festival season is about to kick-off and we thought we’d celebrate by showing off some of the great music inspired artworks currently in-stock here at Monograph.n
Gorillaz Stained Glass by Jamie Hewlett
If you loved comic books growing up and were inspired by the Gorillaz then the Stained Glass window set from co-creator Jamie Hewlett will be the perfect addition to your collection. Featuring five different pieces with various band members, this is modern day pop memorabilia at its best. To enquire about pricing email us at email@example.com.
Never Mind The Bollocks by Jamie Reid
Nothing screams the 1970s more than the iconic image of punk-royalty Jonny Rotten and Sid Vicious declaring anarchy in the UK. Subsequently nothing accompanies it better than the work talented artist Jamie Reid did with the band. His Most famous piece, Never Mind The Bollocks will forever be held in high regard in the cultural circles and has made a lasting impression for the band. Priced at £960, this is a must have for any punk rock loving art collector.
Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by Peter Blake
This album sleeve defined The Beatles, it propelled them into the limelight and has since been featured on everything from cushions and posters, to mugs and clocks, but if you’re after the real deal then look no further as we have the very collectible screenprint. Price is on application so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stop the Press!!! New works
- Wouldn't it be Nice... if we could Play Together?
- Do we sanctify art too much? Or should art be alive?
- Kith & Kin II: New Glass and Ceramics, until 31 December 2012 at The Natonal Glass Centre Sunderland.
- Monograph artist focus: Antony Micallef
- News: ‘Someday All the Adults Will Die!’ at The Hayward Gallery
- News: Peter Blake to design new Madness album
- News: David Bowie at the V&A museum.
- Lucie Bennett
- The Most Expensive Book of the Twentieth Century
- Seamus Nicolson: The Arcadian Metropolis
- Gettin In Over My Head