Back to Top
Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of the UK, excluding employees and their immediate families of Monograph, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No entries will be accepted from third parties or organised groups.
- Only one entry per person allowed during the promotion.
- The Lucie Bennett competition opens on Friday 5 October 2012 and closes at midnight on 4 November 2012.
- The prize consists of one Lucie Bennett Bunny Bum limited edition line cut
- This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or other alternative prizes are available. In the event of circumstances outside of Monograph’s control it reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- From all eligible entries received by the closing date, one winner will be chosen in a random draw held on 7 November 2012 by Monograph.
- The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry and no responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are lost or delayed for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Monograph for the purposes of the administration of this competition and marketing communications.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For name and county of winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Win Lucie Bennett limited edition print’ after 14 November 2012.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense.
- Monograph reserves the right without notice to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Monograph’s decisions concerning all matters related to this competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.