Sean Nicolson writes in this month’s Tramp magazine: ‘How to Collect Contemporary Art’
Sean Nicolson, Monograph’s owner, is featured on the front page of Tramp Magazine speaking on ‘How to Collect Contemporary Art’
- Hirst announces his plans to release an auto-biography
- Banksy ‘I like it, but it’s not me.’
- Breaking records
- First time buyer’s starter pack
- Next steps
- In the big leagues
- You’ve got art mail
- David Hockney exhibits at the Dulwich Picture Gallery
- David Bailey – “I don’t take pictures, I make them”
- Tate Britain gets a £45m make over
- Selling off the investment
- Damien Hirst unveils his collaboration with Alexander McQueen
- The ArtReview top 100 is out!
- Banksy in the Big Apple
- Frieze London goes social
- Away from the Flock
- iPad Art
- How do you tell if art is 'good'?
- The Fourth Plinth…again
- Giant yellow snails…what next?!
- Banksy is at it again
- Hirst hits the fashion world...again
- Art Everywhere has launched!
- Damaged fresco of Christ – so bad, it’s good...for tourism
- The £3 Warhol...
- Even Charles Saatchi can’t avoid the relationship revamp
- Another Banksy robbed from the streets of London
- The Big Blue Cockerel
- Hirst’s causing a stir once again...and this time it’s with the archaeologists
- ‘Mini Monet’ is painting his way to success
- Art - still the hot investment
- Art School Degree Shows
- Measure up!
- Don’t collect to get rich. Buy what you like.
- The greatest British art initiative we’ve seen in 2013
- What do Marc Quinn and the Bamford Watch Department have in common?
- Affordable Art Fair attracts some not so affordable A-Listers
- Sumo: a Big Book at a Bargain Price
- Inflatable art - has the world gone mad?
- Banksy - Causing a stir again
- Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Laure Prouvost
- Tino Sehgal
- David Shrigley
- Hirst Homewares
- Artist in Residence
- Bridging the Gulf
- Art in figures
- Lucie Bennett’s Silk Knickers go for thousands...
- Food Art?
- A female Bansky you say?
- David Bowie at the V&A
- Kate & Wills, the new faces of contemporary art?
- Peter Blake stars on his first album cover
- Ringo Starr is to be the subject of an American exhibition, Peace & Love this summer
- Money and public art
- Banksy travels along way from home
- Dada and inspirations at the Tate
- Benedict Drew – a ‘Future Great’
- Dan Baldwin
- Peter Blake
- Damien Hirst
- Antony Micallef
- William Wegman