Art Everywhere has launched!
Art Everywhere, the art initiative which we love, is finally here and on our streets!
The aim, to promote art to the masses – its founder, an unlikely smoothie drinks maker and not an artist.
We think this is such a great way to get culture to the masses and really showcase just what British art is all about.
We hear there’s many sites already live, although they haven’t managed to reach us up here in Newcastle yet. Have you seen any of the adverts? If so tweet us! We’d love to hear your thoughts on this.
- Hirst announces his plans to release an auto-biography
- Banksy ‘I like it, but it’s not me.’
- Breaking records
- First time buyer’s starter pack
- Next steps
- In the big leagues
- You’ve got art mail
- David Hockney exhibits at the Dulwich Picture Gallery
- David Bailey – “I don’t take pictures, I make them”
- Tate Britain gets a £45m make over
- Selling off the investment
- Damien Hirst unveils his collaboration with Alexander McQueen
- The ArtReview top 100 is out!
- Banksy in the Big Apple
- Frieze London goes social
- Away from the Flock
- iPad Art
- How do you tell if art is 'good'?
- The Fourth Plinth…again
- Giant yellow snails…what next?!
- Banksy is at it again
- Hirst hits the fashion world...again
- Art Everywhere has launched!
- Damaged fresco of Christ – so bad, it’s good...for tourism
- The £3 Warhol...
- Even Charles Saatchi can’t avoid the relationship revamp
- Another Banksy robbed from the streets of London
- The Big Blue Cockerel
- Hirst’s causing a stir once again...and this time it’s with the archaeologists
- ‘Mini Monet’ is painting his way to success
- Art - still the hot investment
- Art School Degree Shows
- Measure up!
- Don’t collect to get rich. Buy what you like.
- The greatest British art initiative we’ve seen in 2013
- What do Marc Quinn and the Bamford Watch Department have in common?
- Affordable Art Fair attracts some not so affordable A-Listers
- Sumo: a Big Book at a Bargain Price
- Inflatable art - has the world gone mad?
- Banksy - Causing a stir again
- Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Laure Prouvost
- Tino Sehgal
- David Shrigley
- Hirst Homewares
- Artist in Residence
- Bridging the Gulf
- Art in figures
- Lucie Bennett’s Silk Knickers go for thousands...
- Food Art?
- A female Bansky you say?
- David Bowie at the V&A
- Kate & Wills, the new faces of contemporary art?
- Peter Blake stars on his first album cover
- Ringo Starr is to be the subject of an American exhibition, Peace & Love this summer
- Money and public art
- Banksy travels along way from home
- Dada and inspirations at the Tate
- Benedict Drew – a ‘Future Great’
- Dan Baldwin
- Peter Blake
- Damien Hirst
- Antony Micallef
- William Wegman