How would you like to win a stunning, limited-edition, Lucie Bennett print worth £100? Lucie Bennett’s work presents potent images of women in various guises; as haunting sirens, alluring pin-ups and supernatural nymphets; playing absorbing games with the viewer’s preconceptions of these deceptively familiar archetypes. As well as being featured on BBC2′s The Culture Programme, Bennett was featured on BBC2′s acclaimed documentary series The Apprentice in 2005, as one of London’s hottest emerging artists. Bennett has exhibited widely and has shown at New York’s prestigious Armory Fair. Her work is on permanent display in London’s Groucho Club and she has been commissioned to create work for Selfridges and House of Fraser.
To enter click here
- Stop the Press!!! New works
- Wouldn't it be Nice... if we could Play Together?
- Do we sanctify art too much? Or should art be alive?
- Kith & Kin II: New Glass and Ceramics, until 31 December 2012 at The Natonal Glass Centre Sunderland.
- Monograph artist focus: Antony Micallef
- News: ‘Someday All the Adults Will Die!’ at The Hayward Gallery
- News: Peter Blake to design new Madness album
- News: David Bowie at the V&A museum.
- Lucie Bennett
- The Most Expensive Book of the Twentieth Century
- Seamus Nicolson: The Arcadian Metropolis
- Gettin In Over My Head