Building your collection
This month we’re shining a spotlight on our artworks, all of which are available for immediate dispatch. With everything from Banksy to Peter Blake and Helmut Newton, there’s something for everyone. Maybe you’re looking to invest in your first piece, expand your collection further or find that special present.
First time buyer’s starter pack
If you’re thinking of beginning your collection we’d recommend starting with up and coming artists such as Ben Jeans Houghton or Benedict Drew. Prices start at £80 – a great way to build your collection for a modest cost. Our top pick is Blackcloud by Ben Jeans Houghton, it’s a stunning focal piece, and one welcome in any home.
So, you’ve got a collection, but you’re looking to broaden its range and perhaps bring in more recognised names. We’d suggest looking at the likes of Lucie Bennett, Jamie Reid and Peter Blake. They have well established reputations and their works are very varied in price. For example you can pick up Monograph exclusive Peter Blake print Gettin’ In Over My Head for £900 or perhaps Lucie Bennett’s Thundercloud at £480 is more for you.
In the big leagues:
If you’re collection is vast and building each day you’ll be interested in our bigger ticket, hard to find artworks. We’ve got a huge selection in this category and if you’re in the market for a Peter Blake Sgt Pepper, or Banksy’s Jack and Jill or Damien Hirst’s LSD and Valium take a look and drop us a line if you’re interested.
- Stop the Press!!! New works
- Wouldn't it be Nice... if we could Play Together?
- Do we sanctify art too much? Or should art be alive?
- Kith & Kin II: New Glass and Ceramics, until 31 December 2012 at The Natonal Glass Centre Sunderland.
- Monograph artist focus: Antony Micallef
- News: ‘Someday All the Adults Will Die!’ at The Hayward Gallery
- News: Peter Blake to design new Madness album
- News: David Bowie at the V&A museum.
- Lucie Bennett
- The Most Expensive Book of the Twentieth Century
- Seamus Nicolson: The Arcadian Metropolis
- Gettin In Over My Head